REFLECTION

     I have learned many things in the first quarter of ICT because this is one of my favorite subjects.

    It deepened my knowledge about internet and how it works. We learned about the history of the internet, Search engines, web browsers and also the uses of blogs.

    I've encountered a problem making essays for my blog to post because I'm not really good at writing.

     Moving on, I'll continue to post in my blog to share my knowledge to others and also to improve my writing skills.

    

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. with your accumulated knowledge in the 1st grading you made a very convincing essay but try to give more details

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you made it short, but next time, make it a bit longer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know for a fact that we, students, are tired of writing essays and all the likes but we must not forget to exert effort and put more details in making articles. I congratulate you for surpassing our 1st grading period and I hope you'll also do well in the next grading!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts